Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My First Vinyl Cut

I made this using my new Silhouette that I got for Christmas!



There have definitely been a few trial and errors when it comes to my Silhouette, a lot of time and patience have been invested....

So I was very proud of myself when I made my very first vinyl cut, and with no mistakes! I was able to cut this on my first try .

It is placed on the wall in my bathroom, above my toilet, and to the left of my mirror. You aren't able to see the small detail but I used small diamond embellishment for dotting the I's, the period, and the center of the flowers.
This is the only quote I could really find that I liked for the bathroom.... any quotes you would recommend? I am already thinking I want to change it out, now that I know how to cut vinyl!




4 comments:

  1. So cute! I just used my Cricut to cut vinyl for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I have practiced self-control because I really want to vinyl everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from New Friend Friday. Cute blog! http://www.inspired2cook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Found you on New Friend Friday. I'm a new follower. I have two older brothers too! Hope you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...I just got a Cricut for Mother's Day and I guess you can cut vinyl with those also. It should be fun to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete