Thursday, March 25, 2010

Simple Cheap & Easy Photo Clips


Dollar Store Make-Over & The $5 Challenge!


I purchased these canvas pictures at the dollar store, plain canvas at the craft store this size are around $4 a piece!



I painted each canvas with paint I already had on hand. (I did have to apply a few coats to cover the print). I purchased the clothes pins at the dollar store as well, glued them on and ta da!


Picture of Kelly and I being silly.

I took this while I was in Hawaii (Kihei, Maui) this January. I get a little picture crazy when I travel...

This is one of many girls nights out Me, Nicole, Danielle, & Jamie out in Ballard.

I placed them in my narrow hallway, I like that they will be easy to change out pictures or whatever I decide to clip on there!



This post is linked with Living With Lindsey's Spring $5 Challenge.





Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Way cute idea! I like that you can change pictures as often as you like. I'll have to do this for my daughter's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like this project! i like to change out my pictures all the time in my frames- but this would make it super easy. also, the canvases look a lot more unique than the average frame too. like this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute! I never would have thought to paint over those little canvases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I am really running out of wall space, but I have to find a place for these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purchased those same canvases for the challenge (but I forgot about it until today). These turned out so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute idea! I'm visiting from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative & I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love those! What a great idea for snapshots that you don't want to make into an 8x10 or something... and how easy to keep them revolving, LOVE IT! Found you via NFF, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be a great way to display children's art! Thanks for the idea.
    Visiting from New Friend Friday!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it! i would never think of a craft "make-over" idea, you are just too clever :) and i think the next pic you change out there should include your good friend meggie here ;) ;) eh eh? haha love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new Friday Follower! Visit me at www.rockindeals4you.com and sign up for my first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. did you forget to visit me for NFF? I'm above you on the McLinky you signed up for. Stop by and meet a new face ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hallo! I love these beautiful canvases! Do you mind if I present them on my blog??

    ReplyDelete