Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cards From Scraps


Moonlighter 


A couple of weeks ago a good friend of mine invited me to a "Scrapbook Moonlighter". It's a night you scrapbook, gossip about the latest celebrity, or in my case... your favorite blog you have been stalking reading recently. Enjoy some delicious cookies and attempt to have a finished product after by Midnight. 

 It was a lot of fun, but in the mix of working two jobs... I didn't plan very well and didn't come prepared with anything to work on. I pretty much threw together a goody bag of stuff prior to running out of the door. I decided since to work on some cards because I never seem to just have some on hand and have to panic to make one while I am running out the door. So after several hours, this is what I came up with:

Chic Birthday Card

Friends are Flowers  

B is for Birthday 

I was very happy about my new cards, and they best part was... I didn't spend any money for materials! I already had all of the cardstock, ribbons, stamps, embellishments and tags on hand!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. They look great! Way to use what you already had!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you made some cuties! I use scraps so much to do cards and crafts...I'm not sure why I buy supplies. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the B is for Birthday card...and you can't beat the price=)) Gotta love free!

    Stopping in from new friend Friday=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fav is the b for birthday one, so pretty and colourful!

    Here from NFF, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. for being all scraps, you did a fabulous job!

    wishing you a wonderful day.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete