Monday, October 25, 2010

Mummy Pops




These Halloween treats were fun and really simple to make...


Items that you need... a package of oreos, sucker sticks, white candy melts (I used Wilton), a piping bag and a flat decorating tip, and googly eyes (I was not able to find the edible googly eyes, so I used Wilton black sparkle gel). 

The original post and step by step instructions can be found over at How Does She? 
 (Note: I decided to not cover the whole entire cookie because I just thought it'd be too sweet, so I only dipped the front of the cookie.)


                                               



PhotobucketMy nephew, Ethan, enjoyed playing with and eating his mummy pop!







2 comments:

  1. mmmmm can you bring some to the halloween party?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Thanks for letting us know you did them. :) I love how they turned out. :) -Shelley {HowDoesShe.com}

    ReplyDelete